Come out to the Historic Homes Foundation Derby Breakfast at Farmington. It is a lovely event and will be a great time to see the newly designed and renovated Anne Bruce Haldeman by Holly Smith and Matthew Boone Gardiner of Boone Gardiner’s Landscape Design team.
Business First has selected its 2009 Forty Under 40 honorees.
Each year since 1996, Business First has recognized 40 young professionals for their business success and civic contributions.
Winners were selected by a panel of judges from the Louisville-area business community. The class will be honored at a luncheon Sept. 25 at The Galt House Hotel.
This year’s honorees are:
• Becky Antle, University of Louisville;
• Phillip Beaman, Monroe Shine & Co. Inc.;
• Brad Davies, Louisville Collegiate School;
• Sean Gallagher, Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC;
• Matthew Boone Gardiner, Boone Gardiner Garden Center;
• Shelley Goodwin, Shelby County Chamber of Commerce;
• Scott Graff, Churchill Downs Inc.;
• John J. Guthrie II, Ashley & Associates;
• Dr. Christian W. Hahn, Ideal Dentistry PSC;
• Travis Haire, Greater Clark County Schools.
• Erin Hall, Messer Construction Co.;
• Ryan Hammer, Harrah’s Entertainment/Horseshoe Southern Indiana;
• Michelle Mees Harper, Steel Technologies Inc.;
• Janet Lively Heberle, The Estopinal Group LLC;
• Steve Heilman, Norton Healthcare Inc.;
• Dr. Joshua T. Honaker, Baptist Hospital Northeast/Oldham County Pediatrics;
• Nikki R. Jackson, Personnel Cabinet, State of Kentucky;
• India Jewell, GE Consumer & Industrial;
• Gabriela Keemer, Mountjoy & Bressler LLP;
• Daniel Clay Kelly, Strand Associates Inc.;
• James Cole “Jamie” Lake, Kovert Hawkins Architects Inc.;
• Gregory McDearmon, NTS Development Co.;
• Dr. Kelly McGraw Browning, Pediatric Psychological Associates PLLC;
• Tom McMahon, Medical News;
• Jennifer Moore, Grossman & Moore PLLC;
• David W. Nagle Jr., Stites & Harbison PLLC;
• Kimberly Nasief-Westergren, Measure Consumer Perspectives;
• Matt Paynter, Humana Military Healthcare Services Inc.;
• Ann Claire Phillips, Office of the U.S. Attorney;
• D. Keith Pulliam, Lorch and Naville LLC;
• Ashley Roberts, Republic Bank & Trust Co.;
• Philip P. Sallee, wealthMD Corp.;
• David Smith, Forcht Bank NA;
• Stuart Steinbock, Whip Mix Corp.;
• Andy Strausbaugh, Norton Brownsboro Hospital, Norton Healthcare Inc.;
• M. Kristin Stuedle, Stuedle Spears & Francke PSC;
• Carolyn Tandy, U.S. House of Representatives, Office of Rep. John Yarmuth;
• David Tandy, Louisville Metro Council/Stoll Keenon Ogden LLC;
• Shannon Tivitt, Louisville Metro Government/Office of the Mayor;
• Geoffrey M. White, Frost Brown Todd LLC.